I would like to...
1. Be able to invest in building and raising the tier level of shops to acquire better items.
Armor, Weapons, Tradeskill Items, Alchemist (Potions/Gunpowder),
and storage items like BACKPACKS and CHESTS.
I hate running out of storage space.
2. Be able to set a tax rate to collect income but it would also set a tone for the stronghold
affecting the types of quests and the type of NPC / vendor recruitment.
3. Be able to set a Justice level.
It would also affect the tone, and income tax, morale, crime, and quests.
4. Recruit officers and give them directions on how to act in my absence.
5. Have the ability to hire a spy/recruitment officer to:
To Recruit Better Companions
To Steal Items of Renown from other towns
To sow unrest in other towns
To entice vendors to build
To entice higher tier vendors
To entice higher tiered tradeskillers
To gather information
To eliminate an obstacle without resorting to combat
To recruit officers
as a Tax Collector
6. To be able to build Aesthetic/Entertainment facilities
To improve morale/tax revenue as well as to open up more quests.
7. To be able to build places that would entice/support NPC/Class Adventurers
To allow them to be recruited as well as to supply items that they would use/need.
8. To be able to build resource collecting/processing facilities.
Quarry, Mine-Gem, Mine-Metal, Mine-Precious Metal, Mine-Sulfur,Gunpowder(Bat Guano =P )