Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kade_grenade

Initiates
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kade_grenade

  1. I desperately want y'all to bring back the feature to bring up a mutation radial in game that was present in Grounded 1. I love both of these games, but losing that has really impacted my ability to play Grounded 2 the way I want to. I would frequently swap mutations in Grounded depending on if I was traversing, fighting something with a specific resistance, needing to revive my mates, or building. Please bring it back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.