I love PACG - having a ton of fun with it!
Unfortunately, my desktop version of the game is no longer contains my progress (though my iphone still does!).
The long version:
* I got the game on my iphone a couple of months ago
* Within a couple of days (same day?) of getting my iphone version, I bought the PC version off of steam with all the extras
* I made sure to sync my account starting with my iphone, as that was where my progress was
* The sync worked successfully
* I continued to play PACG on both platforms
* I noticed that sometimes when switching from one device to the other, that some of my progress lagged behind... So i attempted to wait a couple of hours before continuing my progress on the other device
* At this point I noticed the "asmodee" option, and thought that maybe I would sync more relaibly/faster if I had my account registered with asmodee
* I created an account (from my iphone)
* At this point my desktop version no longer displays having any saved progress ("continue" is greyed out"). When I go into account info, it shows that I am synced with game center, pc, and asmodee...
* But I cannot continue
* I reinstalled my pc version, but the problem persists
* my iphone version is completely fine
General (For all issues)
What platform are you on? Game Center (iPhone) and Steam (PC)
What version of the OS are you running? iOS 11.2.5, Windows 10 Home
What model is the device? Intel PC, iPhone 8
What is your PFID#? PFID-730A9636282A4FA
When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games? Yes, Game Center appears on my iPhone (my problem is not on my iPhone, though)
On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network) The blue box contains my asmodee ID i think? resmoraelin #5993
Thanks for any assistance you can provide