Feargus said there's supposed to be a content update on Tuesday, so I started thinking more about different pieces of content I'd like to see:

More Godlikes:  I want them in this order:  Eothas, Wael, Woedica, Rymrgand, Abydon, Skaen.

This could be relatively cheap.  Yes they have to implement dialogue when appropriate, but Godlikes from some of the lesser gods probably wouldn't come up that often.  Plus, I can already see what classes some of them would favor:  Abydonlikes could be iron-skinned fighters granted extra DR.  Sun Godlikes would have a radiant aura (or vessel damage).  Ice godlikes could slow in a radius, etc.  Mist godlikes get higher deflection.

A monster companion / playable race:  RPGs have a long history of this already.  Vithraks and xaurips are already well defined as not evil.

Tons of Short Quests:  I love the little encounters in BG.  Like the slime mage, the dead dog, the wizards on the top floor of the magic shop, etc.  A lot of these make maps more interesting.  

A large dungeon:  Yes the megadungeon was a pain in the ass for them to make.  But it also held a great story.  Furthermore, it was one of the most creative areas in the base game.  Giving a 2D artist an assignment: draw something cool and in character for the world and we'll make a dungeon out of it could lead to some great maps.  If they're worried about it polluting development, say it'll be DLC upfront.

Weapon schools as well as individual feats:  I think it might be neat to take a specialization in a weapon group at low levels and then specialize in an independent one at high levels. 

Display Racks in the Stronghold:  They've already been thinking about this one from what I can tell.

Characters in Stronghold:  I'd like it if they sent you on short quests, or talked to you instead of just selling you stuff.

As many new monsters as possible:  Make em weird and plentiful.  Yes I want to see crabsnakes, viscous spheres, sirens that are bird on top and lady on the bottom, and one very angry Cassowary.  Also fluffles devourer of Paladins.

Edited by anameforobsidian