Whenever you run across a bug, as a general rule of thumb, the more information you can provide us, the better. As the experienced Pathfinder players well know - this is a very complicated game, and that complication can cause many a strange bug. That being said, if you can provide as much of the following information (when relevant!) when you run into an issue, QA will be forever grateful to you.
- Is pass & play on? Is permadeath on?
- Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
- Characters in Party
- Location of each character
- Turn Order
- Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
- What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
- Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter? What was it's resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
- Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it?
- Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)
Also, if possible, provide a screenshot! Often a screenshot itself will tell us much of this information, but there are so many things that can cause a given issue, that it's better to err on the side of more information than less.
Thanks to everyone for all the feedback submitted so far!