Fun things to do in VMBL

Gorth

Having recently purchased Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines I started the usual way when getting a new game. A quick browse through the options to look, what character would fit me best. The voices recommended Malkavian, so Gorth the sireless Malkavian childe set out to do stuff true to his nature.

I enjoy the game a lot, although it is a bit tricky to communicate every now and then. People don't really seem to understand me.

Anyway, having progressed as far as The Society of Leopold and discovered that I needed a patch very badly, I sort of remembered a lot of fun things along the way, that we Malkavians pass the time with:

• Talking to stop signs. One particular offensive one ended up as a mortal enemy
  • In downtown L.A. you run across a corpse on a spit, somewhat up in the air. You can jump up and headbutt his feet and watch him jingle. Hilarious
  • In The Confession club, you can do stagediving. Jump from the balcony down on top of the dancers and walk a bit on their heads
  • The singer on the stage in The Empire Hotel is fake. Take away her microphone and she will keep singing. Obviously a playback, not a real performer
  • I stepped out of back door in Hollywood and fell through the ground. Quite an experience watching L.A. disappearing above you... and you just keep falling... what a trip!
  • Listening to the T.V. guys stupid jokes. Tuna and the Chef, yeah right...

If anybody can think of more Malkavian things to do, feel free to add to the list :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein