A few quest bugs

Bloody Five

Question

I will post som the  quest bugs I have encountered so far during my playthrough:

-Plucked Fruit: I talked to the man on the beach and he confessed by then nothing happens and the quest cannot be completed

-Coming back from the Ashen Maw seems to have messed with all the questlines concering Captain Aelys and Furrante.

For instance, I kill her and nothing happens (Furrante does not react either at Dunnage)  And she won't acknowledge other business I have with her

-Gentleman and a Sorcerer: I met the woman in Queen's Berth and then nothings happens and the journal entry have not changed.

I don't remember if I saw Uydne at the bathhouse but she is not there although the journal is still on the entry mentionning her

-I went to Crookspur Island and as soon as I disembarked, I got an update about he quest telling me information I was not supposed to have  (slaves hidden underground). maybe it's because I spoke with Furrante and the native tribe before.

It's just a hunch but I feel that going to Ashen Maw acts as a turning point and messes with some of the questing because it changes the world state.

Anyway, I hope it's useful and I will post should i find other problems.

1 answer to this question