So I beat the game, and feel like I did everything wrong. Ending spoilers and everything

So I beat the game going as good as I could, but I feel like I did something wrong.

First off, for some reason my cruel meter was maxed out and I dont ever remembering choosing cruel options at all.  So some dialogue was irritating.

Second, are all the factions supposed to be unlikable ****?  When the choice came to choose who I wanted to join, I chose no one because the queen faction is meh, valians are ****, the other traders are even bigger ****, pirates are pirates, so I honest to god thought that if I went solo every man woman and child would trying and inhabit it.  So it kinda  sucks there is no option to unify all the factions, I guess I got 20 diplomacy for nothing huh.

Third, when ever I was talking to the gods I felt like every single option was wrong, every god is an **** and I guess thats the point.

Fourth, I think the dialogue is a little busted because I was trying to ship Xoti and eder together, but I got a conversation and picked the wrong with by accident, reloaded, and never got the conversation again.  Weird.

I dont know man, I think I kinda ****ed up, or everyone is an **** and we are all sad.

I actually like all the Factions in the game. The main story itself while it starts out intriguing goes to trash once Eothas starts revealing his plan ( which doesn’t really jive with the first game). But the Factions, they were the stars of the game and I wish the story was more focused on them. None were wholly bad and none were wholly good. They all had flaws but each had a motive and reason that players could relate to.

Edited by feliznav