Stuck on "Processing..." on iOS

Go to solution Solved by Achilles,

Question

I purchased The game and most of the expansions on Steam. Then I recently found out there is a mobile app for iOS. I looked at and followed the directions on https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92893-how-to-merging-desktop-and-mobile-accounts/. After entering in the PFID and the Secret Key, the iOS app is locked on the screen saying Processing... definitely waited for 5+ minutes several times and I made sure to get a new Secret Key each time.

My PFID is 419D4B760BF4248D

3 answers to this question

• Solution

You need to have a Game Center account first. The merge process is hanging because it’s looking for an iOS account to integrate and coming back with nothing. Once you have two accounts (iOS and Steam) then it will go pretty quickly

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Glad to hear you got that sorted out :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."