Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MotB Passage to Thay quest bug

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

bbb18

bbb18

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone!

Recently i had the urge to play this great game (again), and I encountered a problem with this journal quest wich oddly didn't update when i entered the academy and spoke with Master Djafi.

I thought that the quest would update itself during the area itself, and when i entered and finish speaking with Myrkul, and then the Founder the quest dind't update. Obviously i encountered a bug, and i tried using console commands to update the quest itself directly but that's where i stopped, because i don't really know what to write (i suck at programming).

Anyway i was hoping that someone here would give me a hand on how to do this, and if anyone was able to assist me :)

I was messing a bit with Toolset and was able fo find some keywords related to this quest, wich was "q90_passage_to_thay" and the ID (when the quest is completed), acording to the files is 900.

I tried several commands on the console but it's always unsuccessful :(, so i'm probably writing it wrong!

Can someone please help me write the correct console command to update this quest? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users