Tontelizi's Knock Off power doesn’t work after taking Knock Over

Achilles

Question

iPhone 7

iOS 11.2.1

Selected Legbreaker role

Took Shake Down, then Knock Off, Knock Down, and Knock Over.

As previously reported Shake Down is extremely buggy; sometimes it works, but if you select the button in a way the game doesn’t like, it stops altogether (and good luck getting it back).

Have had decent luck with Knock Off and Knock Down.

Took Knock Over after completing 6-1.

Knock Off no longer works.

The button is highlighted when encountering an enemy, however none of the allies are highlighted as playable in my hand (unless they have a default combat power, i.e. Chivalier).

Also, the UI progression is weird: Knock Off, Shake Down, Knock Over, Knock Down. The “Knocks” aren’t grouped and Shake Down is no longer the left-most button.

PS I tried clicking on the Charms satchel just to see if all the buttons are borked (this is the first time I’ve seen that part of the UI expand to fit a 5th button; maybe that’s the issue). At first it was unresponsive, however if you click it enough, it eventually comes up. Went back and tried to do the same with Knock Off (maybe I wasn’t doin’ it right). No luck. Still broken.

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet