Quest mode crashes when Valeros receives blessing level up reward after Seelah chooses weapon, spell or blessing level up reward

Hyperchicken

Question

• Device: Note 5 Android 6.0.1

• PFID-1CDF7728512EE321

Permadeath and pass & play are off.

Mode: Quest

Difficulty: Legendary

Party Difficulty: Tier B

Characters in party: Harsk (8), Valeros (now 6), Kyra (8), Merisiel (now 5), Seelah (now 8), Ezren (8)

After achieving a hard fought legendary victory (Thank you, Holy Candle!), the group is ready to receive its rewards. First up is Seelah, and if I select a weapon as a loot, she loots a Shortsword +1. Next up is Valeros, who has earned himself a Blessing, except, instead of receiving his blessing, when I click on the face down card, it shoots through the top of the screen and leaves some vanishing blue sparkles behind. Yes, that is what I said, that is literally what happens. Tapping on Valeros after this does nothing, and he is still highlighted with an exclamation mark above his head.. Tapping the green arrow on the right side of the screen does nothing. Tapping on the gears in the lower right corner of the screen also does nothing. The only thing I can do is close the app and reopen it, which brings me back to the Main Menu. From the main menu, I can open the Store or enter Story Mode without incident, but if I re-enter quest mode, It brings me back into the victory screen for the last Quest battle, which leads into the game crashing when it is time for Valeros to receive a blessing.

I found that if I choose for Seelah to receive armor instead of a weapon, she loots a Superior Chain mail, Valeros receives a Blessing of Pharasma, and the rest of the rewards process continues normally. I decided to exit the game, reload to the Victory screen, and try again, and got the same result. I tried doing this with each of the other reward types:

If I choose a spell for Seelah, she receives Lightning Touch, and the game crashes when its time for Valeros to receive his blessing.

If I choose an item for Seelah, she receives Holy Water, Valeros receives a Blessing of Pharasma, and the rest of the rewards process continues normally.

If I choose an ally for Seelah, she receives Guide, Valeros receives a Blessing of Pharasma, and the rest of the rewards process continues normally.

If I choose a blessing for Seelah, she receives Blessing of Pharasma, and the game crashes when its time for Valeros to receive his blessing.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet