"HELP" Show-stopper bug after dialogue on Nar Shaddaa.

Hey guys!

I've been playing KOTOR 2 in my spare time recently after finding out how much the gaming community has modded it. I've modded it myself pretty heavily, but haven't run into any insurmountable glitches except for the one I'm currently stuck at.

I'm at the part you meet up with Visquis in the Jekk Jekk Tarr on Nar Shaddaa while playing with MIRA, and the game crashes on me after their verbal exchange while trying to load out of the sequence. I've tried playing in windowed mode, setting CPU to 1 from the task manager and lowering the graphics settings, but nothing works and the game still crashes while loading out of the sequence.

I'm playing on windows 8 and as I said, haven't had any serious glitches so for except for the random crash that I've managed to surpass by reloading the game. My game version is TSL 1.8.3. I haven't had any crashes related to cut-scene movies and stress that this is a crash in relation to the loading sequence after a dialogue when I suppose the game wants to switch the active character back to my main perpetrator.

I suppose I'm wondering whether there's a simple way to skip this bit and move the story forward a bit as was possible in skyrim. I'd like to either set the whole quest to complete or just move the narrative forward a bit in hopes of skipping the glitch.

What would you guys do in a situation like mine?

I doubt these will be of much use in terms of problem-solving, but here are my system specs per request:

System: MSI
BIOS: E1757IMS.51C
Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GhZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 16384
Page file: 6246/12488
Windows dir: C:\Windows
DirectX: DirectX 11

Card name: GeForce GTX 765M