Question

Device: Hudl 2
PACG build: 1.0.3.8

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Sajan, Kyra, Seelah
Turn Order: per party
Scenario: who knows? if the Devs thought this was important for Quest bugs, they should have made it accessible :)

​Location: Guard Tower
Difficulty: Heroic
Wildcards: Retaliation (Scenario: Crow Bait - though it could have been the other way around)
Trigger: Encounter Kyra encounters Erylium, summons Wrathful Sinspawn for Seelah

So Seelah should be dealing with the WS, then Kyra will deal with Erylium. Or that's the idea.

However, after Seelah passes the Wisdom check from the WS, combat returns to Kyra for her to defeat the WS. Surely, Seelah should have fought the WS after she passed the Wisdom check as it's Seelah who is encountering the WS?

2 answers to this question

I've just had this happen again today!

Device: Hudl 2
PACG build: 1.0.3.8

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Valeros, Lini, Ezren
Turn Order: per party
Scenario: who knows? if the Devs thought this was important for Quest bugs, they should have made it accessible
​Location: Junk Beach
Difficulty: Normal
Wildcards: N/A (Scenario: gain a spell, bury a card)
Trigger: Erylium

Ezren Strides at the end of his turn to join the rest of the party who are camping out at Junk Beach (all other locations now  being closed). On Valeros's turn he Encounters Erylium and nominates Ezren to Encounter the Summoned Wrathful Sinspawn. Lini uses a Blessing of Milani and Ezren passes the WS's Wisdom check.

Now Valeros is the active character (indicator on his badge) and he has to Combat the WS!!!! WTF? This is Ezren's Combat, I'm all tooled up and everything has been arranged for maximum chance of success. But no, along comes a bug and screws up my plan. Great. Again.

It seems like this bug happens to me every time I encounter Erylium at a location with more than one character and I elect a character that isn't the one who's turn it is to encounter the Wrathful Sinspawn. Very easy to reproduce and very mechanic breaking. I'm on iOS 10 with an iPhone 6.