Graphic glitches with my tablet

arunwe2012

Question

hello all, I  started playing this game in my android 5.1 lollipop phone, it was performing perfectly but graphics were too small so I decided to purchase a cheap 10'1 tablet, this are the specs:

16:9 1024x600 píxels, Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 1.3GHz, GPU Mali-400 integrated, Anndroid 5.1 Lollipop Version, 1GB DDR3 RAM. 8GB internal memory.

However, playing with the tablet I've found a lot of graphics glitches that totally ruins the experience. Most of the time maps of locations are not seen, just a black stain: sometimes cards are not correctly displayed and other times is the character's info what doesn't appear or when it does it's illegible.

is this happening to anyone else or just me? is there any solution? I've tried uninstalling and re-installing and the app is updated to the latest patch but nothing seems to work, the glitches are totally random so sometimes you can play and sometimes is totally impossible because you don't get to see basic information on your cards and characters!

Edited by arunwe2012

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet