Bug report: Waterfront with Dr.Habe - close twice

ahlamot

Question

Mode: quest

Difficulty: hard

Scenario: Full Packs wildcard, Bury one of the card if you discard any card as damage.

Chars: Amiri & Sajan

Locations: Amiri at Village House, Sajan at Waterfront.

I got Dr.Habe as the last card in the location deck, encountered it as the first exlore, chose to battle, got the location close dialog, hit 'Yes'
to close location. Got the bandit, recharged a card by the bandit ability, revealed a crossbow, recharged a blessing to add a die,
defeated the bandit. After I saw its card destroyed I immediately got location close dialog again, chose 'Yes',  recharged a card
by the bandit ability, revealed a crossbow, didn't defeat the bandit this time - discarded all the cards I left as damage. Got upset, obviously.
Amiri didn't help on either of the fights.

Then I had Dr.Habe card still hanging below the location deck even when I passed the turn to Amiri at Village House.

Next time I passed the turn back to Sajan he was offered to fight the bandit only once but even after that location was not closed -

I was not told to discard a card as the location closing condition. Later when I passed the turn to Amiri she encountered the main

villain and I was offered to close Waterfron location temporary.

Version: VER-530-20160715  PFID-AEB9FC3A3091AC3

Device: Motorola smartphone, XT1585

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet