Unable to roll/take other actions

Xobraix

Question

I've had this happen twice, once was having multiple characters that had to bury a card, I was unable to select a card from the 4th character to bury. Second time was fighting a Goblin Warchanter during Trouble in Sandpoint. Everyone was making their wisdom rolls and when it got around to the fourth character the dice didn't show up. Both times tried closing out the app and restarting and when I came back it was the previous characters turn and was fine until I got to the 4th when I again couldn't take any actions. Both times I had to forfeit the scenario to correct the problem.

1 answer to this question

I've had this happen twice, once was having multiple characters that had to bury a card, I was unable to select a card from the 4th character to bury. Second time was fighting a Goblin Warchanter during Trouble in Sandpoint. Everyone was making their wisdom rolls and when it got around to the fourth character the dice didn't show up. Both times tried closing out the app and restarting and when I came back it was the previous characters turn and was fine until I got to the 4th when I again couldn't take any actions. Both times I had to forfeit the scenario to correct the problem.

Can you provide a screenshot?