[BUG][SPOILERS][SILLY] 3.02-beta - Event NPC at stronghold gets killed, visits again

dam

Question

So, I executed Nyry The Deft Hand when he/she showed up at Caed Nua, 'cause the bitch had the gal to actually come and say to my face "I'm a madafaka, need moneys plox".

Anyway, I had it hung on Turn 8.

I'm now on Turn 16 and guess who's come to visit \o/

Nyry The Deft Hand (seriously ? I mean, I stacked hints here, you shouldn't have had to click this to "guess who's come to visit"  :ermm: )

That's kinda silly aye ?

Edited by dam
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

something is odd with strongholds visitors since i started my gameplay (the 3.0.1 patch and after)

my first visitor was the Solmar the Shackler, i asked Hiravias to go and free his slaves, then turned to him and decided to execute him

thing is, on adventures tab after i executed him it said that he was heading back and Hiravias was assigned to it

when it was over i got a notification like "word is Solmar the Shackler is furious" and i was like "thats spooky"

my second visitor was Nyry the Deft Hand, i decided to help her and receive her cloak in return

but after i did the adventure tab stated that she will be "returning to stronghold" with +0 +0 (prestige and security) right next to it in some number of days i cant remember (she didn't return)

i have all the upgrades completed and been playing white march (been playing this save for approx 60 hours) but i have yet to see Azzuro (the great hall then merchants stall were the first things i built then treasure generators afterwards rushied to 30 30 and then to 40 40)

Edited by Balzaphon

Currently playing on 3.0.2 steam beta

If you can control how they feel, you can control how they think.