Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Douchebag freeze (ps3)

ps3 freeze Tokens house

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shat

shat

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

I'm only getting round to playing The Stick of Truth now & I've found a glitch in the first mission that has me stuck. Whenever I try to approach Token's house (from either direction) my character freezes & none of the buttons work except the pause button. It's only my character that's frozen as there is still movement on the screen from the NPCs. I've searched for a fix but can't even find other people having the same problem as me (at least on that stage of the game) tho I did notice some people saying it froze on them at Clyde's house later in the game. I've rebuilt the database & restored the file system on my machine in the hope that it would help but no joy.

Halp please  :geek:  ;(

shat

shat

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

One hundred and thirty odd views and not one reply 

Ouch  :blink:

babaganoosh13

babaganoosh13

(6) Magician

• Members