summoned skeletons have 0 DR

hamstermonger

Question

3 answers to this question

The other day, I pulled out some skeletons against some spiders in the dungeons of caed nua. I can confirm they also have 0 DR against piercing damage. On POTD, they pretty much fold up as soon as they come out. A chanters's level one summon choices are: summon a paralyzing, sneak attacking, kick-ass phantom or summon three speed bumps.

If they at least had normal skelli DR, then I may consider them if I want three bodies over a phantom.

Kana is forever saddled with them.

Bump for a fix...

Hey hamstermonger,

That is correct. They are set to have a zero DR. This was a design decision to prevent them from being overpowered. However I'll look into if they are maybe underpowered and we can decide if we want to give them a bump.

Thanks for the input  

• Like 1

Good to know, thanks. I had not realized this was by design.

Speaking from a POTD perspective, their offensive power is negligible. If they had normal human skeleton DR, they could at least serve as three bodies to clog things up a bit on the battlefield. As it stands now, they are completely outclassed by Reny by several orders of magnitude.

Regardless, thanks for taking a look.