On my way to start expansion seeking wisdom from community.....

Right now im in the catacombs....i basically rushed here without doing any side quests and now im wondering should i do some of the side quests first....i want to get the soul bind weapons early as i can so i have em for the rest of the game and thus my rush approach...if i get the invite to white march can i always go back to definace bay and do the side quests?

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

Right now im in the catacombs....i basically rushed here without doing any side quests and now im wondering should i do some of the side quests first....i want to get the soul bind weapons early as i can so i have em for the rest of the game and thus my rush approach...if i get the invite to white march can i always go back to definace bay and do the side quests?

Yes you can go back.

I just finished the catacombs yesterday, and my party is level 5 with about 200 points to go before level 6. When I started a new game after getting the White March, my plan was similar to yours, I wanted to access the new areas to find the soul bound weapons and meet the 2 new characters. But from what I've read in the forums, recommendations are to be any where from a minimum of level 6 to a level 10, depending upon the opinion of the poster.

Personally, I think I will clean up the majority of my side quests, some of the main ones, and maybe a few levels of Caed Nua dungeon, and get up to about level 7-8 before I head to the White March.