I am going to do a little feedback here but before that i say i love the game... Since i am going to point some critical flaw of the system someone can be confused about it..

Class System:

I like it so far reminds me a lot of D&D but with nice variation is a shame we can't cross class but maybe in future we will have some specialization? 

Engagement System:

To me is just simply broken... I think D&D handled it very well with the attack of opportunity mechanic.. I don't see the reason why a character moving back must being interrupted from running... The attack is ok.. But this create situation where maybe i want one of my companion to back off a little to permit to the other character to flank him to aid... And most of the time the character don't move and instead take hits and hits losing a lot of health.. To me this mechanic must be improved...

Resistence System:

Is ok... Pretty much is it... but there is a huge flaw in it.. The lack of immunity.. I don't know what reason forced the devs to scrap immunity.. But see a Skeleton (that have no eyes) that can be blinded.. Or a fire creature triggering a oil trap that is just... Well... Not logic... not logic at all... Creature with the lack of eyes should not be blinded... Creature that don't have shape like Oozes should not be affected by knockback or blindness.. Fire Aspect creature should not be damaged by fire... This is not only not tactical.. But make the fight play all the same...

I will love to see some Obsidian Developers answering  this points.. Also the players..