Ho can I reset Graphic preference on OSX

MarekKail

Question

Hi All,

So I was sinking with the resolution, wondering if my Macbook pro would run this game fullscreen on a 3440x1440 resolution. 

Answer? probably not, but I really don't know because the screen is completely black and the game didn't revert back to windowed mode. 

At this point all I really want is to be able to move back to windowed mode and play, however it's hard to set that when the screen now always comes up black. 

So I figure since this is similar to all the old IE games there would be an ini somewhere, except so far I cannot find it.

Anyone know how to reset all graphic options for the game without being able to go to or see the in-game menu?

Thanks,

1 answer to this question

Aha. I figured out my graphics issue. Seems that Pillars of Eternity doesn't handle multiple monitors , When I went fullscreen the game tried to spread that across all monitors and it didn't quite work. As soon as I disconnected one of the monitors, I could see the screen and actually use in game preferences to move back to a windowed version of the game.