i have finished  the game(155h) with ranger who was oportunistic but mostly good (benevolent, honest,rational and diplomatic 4, clever and psiionate 3, stoic and agressive 2, deceptive and cruel 1)- binded the old watcher to the castle, but took the gift from machine, sided with the dragonslayer not the dragon and so on

for my second main i was thinking of paladin tenk with might 3

first choice would be Bleak walker. but i remeber some agressive responses are tied to might (not sure how many**)

second choice would be Shealdbearer of St elcega, but im planning ond doing at least some Cruel choices (**gift from the machine, sacrificing one companion to the pit, taking knowledge from old watcher, releasing the dragon (although i think last two dont have disposition consenquences)

the difficulty will be PtoD

**any advice?

Edited by Khalid the bear

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

also im planing to have hierling party this time. 4 frontliners: tanks paladin and fighter, barbarian,monk. ranged rogue and cypher

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

which would cost me 1250 gold if i manage to buy all of them before level 3