Camp fire provisions, cannot buy it in the tavern Black Mastiff

GuerrieroRosso

Question

Hi developers,

my tanks and my compliments for this game...Really seems to play Baldu'r Gate again, but better... But i ve a little problem...i just started to play yesterday...i m at black mastiff tavern in Valdoro village (i use the italian name for the village, i dont' know the original name) and i m trying to resupply myself from  the innkeeper Pasca, exspecially i need campfire provisions...there are 4 provision in store and the price is 75 copper coins each...but when i try to buy them nothing happens...i have the moneys, more than 350 copper, and i ve tried to buy something different to check if there was the same problem for other merchandise...but the problem exists only for campfire provisions...Can you help me? Is it a little bug? Thanks in advance!

Guerriero Rosso :banghead:

4 answers to this question

How many camping supplies are you carrying around?

"The amount of Camping Supplies you can carry is dependent on the difficulty setting of the game. Higher
levels of difficulty will have more restrictions on supplies."

hard = 2 max

normal = 4 max

• Like 1

I've come to burn your kingdom down

No biggie. New members are on moderated status for a short time. I'll remove your other thread and hopefully you get some answers to your issue.

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

How many camping supplies are you carrying around?

"The amount of Camping Supplies you can carry is dependent on the difficulty setting of the game. Higher

levels of difficulty will have more restrictions on supplies."

hard = 2 max

normal = 4 max

oh thanks...i m on hard setting and i ve just 2 in my inventory -.-  ...so i cannot take others...ok thanks :)