Severe issues after initial patch

Arakiiel

Question

Hey, when the game first released it ran extremely well though i did encounter some common bugs however after the patch the game has a lot of problems.

1. The game literally takes 10+ minutes to load.
2. Saving takes longer than it used to.
3. Voiced dialogue fires after a noticeable period of time - when i click on a  party member they'll say "Ready, hello.. etc" about 5 seconds after they've been clicked, NPC voiced dialogue also has this issue - in conversations the voiced dialogue will start a few seconds after i've entered the conversation, after selecting an option to proceed to the next piece of text the previous dialogue will continue and clash with the current voiced dialogue. 
4. Inventory and level up screens take almost a minute to load, game freezes for 10+ seconds if I change the equipment of a character.

Specs:
Windows 7 Professional
i7-4770K
gtx 980

16 GB of ram
2 TB hard drive (all other games run fine on it)

I've tried verifying the cache via steam, creating a new character, completely wiping the game from my system then reinstalling. All issues persisted after I did each of these things.

Again, the game ran completely fine for me prior to the first patch + not hating on the game, i was really enjoying my time with it prior to the first patch.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Yeah I am having the severe fps drop after this patch, it was fine before, I tried lowering graphics all the way down, turned of AA and ran in administrator mode, it made no difference. The game is unplayable after this latest patch.

Arakiiel

You're having an issue that has been reported to Unity where loading assets from disk are taking longer than they should if you have an additional VPN network adapter activated on your computer (Such as Hamachi). Try going under your network adapters list and disable any adapters that are used for virtual networks (like Hamachi). That should fix your issue.

Unity has confirmed this and we are looking for a potential fix that does not require work arounds.

• Like 1

Twitter: @robyatadero