Mac application switching bug (?)

jherber

Question

I'm running Pillars of Eternity on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid 2014) running OS X 10.9.5 (13F1066).

When I run Project Eternity in fullscreen, I can't command-tab to another application, I'm trapped.  To get to my browser or desktop, I have to quit the game.  If I run it in a window, I don't have this problem, but of course I'm running at a much lower resolution.

Is this a bug, or working as intended?  If intended, please reconsider.  I love the game, but I need access to other applications even while I'm relaxing with PoE, so I've only put in ~2 hours since release.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hi!

I was concerned with this problem as well. I would like a feature for that too since you can't switch quickly to an tutorial if you haven't understand something or answer an E-Mail if you here the "bing" in the background etc. But I found a solution :). Pressing CMD + F switches in Window mode. Than you can use CMD + Tab or whatever you like to switch application. Back to PoE and CMD + F again.