Crash on Stronghold Area Transition

AmishElvis

Question

Hi,

A bug has cropped up that makes it very hard to play your game, which is a pity, because it's really fun.

After killing Raedric I went back to Gilded Vale, then headed to the stronghold.  While away, I had upgraded the towers and the bailey and wanted to see what they looked like.  During the area transition, the game crashed.  I restarted, and found myself outside the stronghold.  I entered the stronghold successfully, but the game crashed again when I went upstairs to the ruined barracks.  Then it crashed again when I went back to the main level, then again when I tried to go back outside.  Each time when I restarted the game I found myself in the zone I had been trying to get to.

I am running on:

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1.7 GHz Intel Core i7

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Yosemite 10.10 (14A389)

Previously the game crashed maybe three or four times over around 20 hours of play when saving.  The game would hang, then crash, but when I restarted the game seemed to have saved my progress successfully (thank God).

save game:  http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=02451969044681254226

log file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07712933482426627757

Oh, and I noticed when scanning through the log file that it said things like:

Tier2Backer cannot be loaded because the asset bundle type is not supported!

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Tier1Preorder cannot be loaded because the asset bundle type is not supported!

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

I am not a backer and I did not preorder.  Maybe it's trying to load assets I don't have?

Good luck!
Edited by AmishElvis

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet