Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game crashes while Douchebag is learning fart magic

south park douchebag stick of truth

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sajaegi

sajaegi

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hello. I just bought this game yesterday and It's really amazing, and I got really hooked to it. There's a problem though, after recruiting members Tweek and Token(no Craig yet because he's grounded), there's this part where Wizard King/Eric teachers us how to use magic by farting (lol). The game freezes at the very process, and it really bugs me. I tried restarting and stuff, but it won't work. Help! 

Mikey Dowling

Mikey Dowling

Director of Communications

• Developers+
  • 172 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Mikey2x4
  • Xbox Gamertag:Mikey2x4
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey, Sajaegi, I've shown this to some devs here and hopefully we'll have a response for you as soon as we can!

babaganoosh13

babaganoosh13

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 720 posts
  • Steam:babaganoosh013
  • Xbox Gamertag:babaganoosh013
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

What system are you using? That's pretty early in and creating a new character and starting over might help. Also, try an older save if you have one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: south park, douchebag, stick of truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users