Inifinite Loading Game Breaking Bug After Releasing Craig from Detention

anus

Question

hello.

is my game ruined if i am in the following situation?

cannot save craig from detention, as in every instance i have tried to do this, the game gets stuck loading infinitely, forcing me to load from the previous save-point. ive done virtually every side mission and am stuck with a few open open missions, with no way to proceed without passing that part of the school scene.

i am a level 10 thief, in day 3. i have unlocked butters, kyle, jimmy and kenny as buddies. while wandering in the forest i was found by my parents (father) and brought home to my room, after which i left (end of day 1)....had ended up wandering in the forest while looking for kenny in day 1, before finishing cartmans challenge. when i returned to the school with butters, after finishing all the first school elements, and going to open the door to release craig and the children from detention, the animation off mackay getting mad will play....a short loading screen....a shot of a bunch of kids outside the school for an instant....and then an infinite loading on a black screen that forces you to reload from a previous savepoint.

ive tried changing buddies to all of kenny, butters, kyle & jimmy. and the same thing occurs. im on PS3, but ive seen comments of people with this same exact proble (with no solution offered) on both pc and xbox360, so it must be endemic to the game.

have i just wasted these last 10-20 hours playing the game into a dead end, because of this glitch?

can anyone offer a solution? suggestion? would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

2 answers to this question

ive encountered a second issue. i do not have the cup-a-spell fart in my aresenal, and am at the attack the school stage, for which i seemingly require it to complete. yet i cannot exit the school area to go get cup-a-fart spell....any help? never once has cup-a-fart spell been required at any point yet....so i dont get how this is a situation you can get into....

i have managed to get to the Attack the School quest (without freeing craig)...but now my cup-a-fart has disappeared from my aresenal. i know i did that tutorial. im pretty sure you have to in order to proceed...what is up with this!?