Game breaking glitch.

roycheese

Question

I bought South park the stick of truth on Xbox 360 today, I managed to play for about an hour before I ran into a game breaking glitch. During the quest to rescue Craig from detention, after beating the first hall monitor and entering the room on the right of the screen, I am prompted to use my magic to fart of a small fire and blow a blockade of tables aside.  However I am unable to (build up) the fart magic, resulting in a small fart that does nothing and leaves the blockade intact. I have tried every possible angle and distance to the fire but nothing works. I have switched my controllers in case that was the problem, but still no luck. I was wondering if there was a way to solve the glitch. And if not then what should I do?

2 answers to this question

hello, your problem isnt a bug. you just dont have enough mana (green bar at top right). you need 40 mana....go find a battle and during it use a mana replenish. then when you finish the battle return to that spot and use the dragonshout (down on r joystick, up on r joystick when you see gas). it will work then.