stick of truth too easy

I play as the jew, and just got to fetus boss, my equip is swat helmet and vest, gnome gloves, and the sweet katana, on every enemy before the boss with this equipment all I do is use the plagues of Egypt and I kill every enemy I'm facing at the time no problem, before my buddy even has to make an attack, and even if I didn't kill all of them the swat helmet allows me to attack again for every enemy I do kill, so surely what wasn't killed by my ability will be killed by my sword that's doing 15k damage since my buffs increase damage further for enemies bleeding, grossed out, and on fire. The boss I just faced died before even getting to attack me. And this is without even using items like tweaks coffee

• 3 months later...

Have you tried turning the difficulty up to the hardest one? I found the first couple of hours playing on 'Normal' quite difficult but now that I'm used to the combat-style most things drop within 1 or 2 turns like they do for you. I personally don't mind this but if it does get a bit dull I'll just put the difficulty up.