Cup a Spell and arrow Problem

christopher1393

Question

I am having huge problems with this game. Atm I am at the Inn of the Giggling Donkey. I have been stuck here for days. Ever since starting this game the cup a spell and shooting arrows have almost never worked. The cup a spell only ever worked once down in the basement of the Inn and that took 2 days or trying to make it work. It takes me about 20 minutes to fire off one arrow normally.

The game just doesnt seem to want to respond to me. I have been looking online for days at every post about this and tried every possible solution and nothing seems to be working. I know I am doing the controls perfectly right, I doubled checked in the games help menu and quite a few forums. When I aim the mouse wont respond at all, the cross-hair for the arrows or the arrows for the cup a spell just stay in the same place unable to move.

The cup a spell is the most annoying. I switch over to the cup a spell, I know I have the right spell selected and no matter how long I store it up for before I release it or where I point it, it just doesnt work. It just fails and it is driving me insane.

I really love this game and I just want the cup a spell and arrows fixed because I am on the brink of giving up entirely.

A solution would be greatly appreciated but please dont stay stuff like "Make sure youre on the right spell, press E to change" or "Hold G for [however long] amount of time." I appreciate the help but that defiantly is not the problem. It is on the right spell, I'm sure of it and I have held G for everything from half a second to a full minute

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet