PS3- Flairs Or Head Items Not Displaying

WesleyOveride

Question

I recently completed the games 2 times already, I am currently working on obtaining all trophies. Unfortunately ever since I started to play with the Jew Class none of my head items, or any of the flair items are displaying on my character. For example I can't switch my hair, the head armor wont display on the character at all, although I chose to have glasses on my current character they are not displaying in game at all.  I'm not sure what to do since this is the first time I've encounter this, like I said I already finish the games 2 times.

Thank you for your time.

3 answers to this question

Seems to be related to completing the game with David surgery and then immediately starting a new game. Unfortunately, the current workaround is to shut the game down before starting a new game if you have gotten the plastic surgery, or to get the plastic surgery and then get another surgery to remove it. 

We're working on a patch fix to properly fix it at the moment. 

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

That

Seems to be related to completing the game with David surgery and then immediately starting a new game. Unfortunately, the current workaround is to shut the game down before starting a new game if you have gotten the plastic surgery, or to get the plastic surgery and then get another surgery to remove it. 

We're working on a patch fix to properly fix it at the moment. 

That seems about right. I beat the game last night with the David surgery so I can obtain the trophy, and I immediately started a new game so get the rest of the trophies and that bug happened. I'm going try the plastic surgery work around, and see if that works. That's the definitely a bummer.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what was wrong.