Canada Preorder Grand Wizard edition problems EBGAMES

bossonova

Question

Hi guys I have just received the grand wizard edition here in Canada From EBGAMES.  I did not receive the spaceman samurai code instead I received two codes for the fellowship pack and an activation key.  I also have a pre existing steam account so I activated one of the fellowship keys and currently downloading the game as I type....  I looked on the steam library and for downloadable content it says none....  Steam recognizes the preorder code as just the game itself where it should be the game and the preorder fellowship dlc....  this is ofcourse the pc version....  username on steam is bossonova911.... The only reason I did not preorder with steam is I wanted cartman toy from toy robot I mean who wouldn't right....  Please, Please advise

p.s I contacted ebgames and let them know of the current situation as mine was the only pc version here in Niagara falls Ontario Canada that was preordered through them...... 

4 answers to this question

Hmmm.... I wonder if the Spaceman content is tied into one of the other keys. I know for Deus Ex: HR I had no idea for certain in the beginning that the pre-load packs I purchased were in there or not for Steam. I'm just speculating. Hopefully someone else here has a more definite answer.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I have a similar issue except with just the regular PC version preordered from EBGames.  No super samurai spaceman pack code and even my Ultimate Fellowship pack doesn't seem to be working as I can't get the content in the game, even though when I enter the code it says "Product Already Owned". 

Hi guys I have just received the grand wizard edition here in Canada From EBGAMES.  I did not receive the spaceman samurai code instead I received two codes for the fellowship pack and an activation key.  I also have a pre existing steam account so I activated one of the fellowship keys and currently downloading the game as I type....  I looked on the steam library and for downloadable content it says none....  Steam recognizes the preorder code as just the game itself where it should be the game and the preorder fellowship dlc....  this is ofcourse the pc version....  username on steam is bossonova911.... The only reason I did not preorder with steam is I wanted cartman toy from toy robot I mean who wouldn't right....  Please, Please advise

p.s I contacted ebgames and let them know of the current situation as mine was the only pc version here in Niagara falls Ontario Canada that was preordered through them...... 

I'm having the same issue. Picked up my game from an EBGames store here in St. Catharines and when I used the code on Steam is gave me the game but theres no Fellowship pack or mention of it. I'm a little annoyed. I also opted to get the physical collectors edition because of the Cartman that came with it. If I knew I was going to get this much trouble I could have saved my extra 35 bucks and got it on Steam. Also did not get the Spaceman Samurai code. Very very frustrated.