I'm a backer and I have returned. I think. What's a backer?

Well, I mean, I think I gave some money to Project Eternity in February, and I've been receiving emails from the developers ever since. But I'm not really sure, because I can find no proof that I ever gave the money. Maybe I just signed up for a newsletter. Not sure how I could find out, though I suppose I could check with PayPal.

Anyway, my question is, do the people who supported this game through kickstarter receive any perks or tokens of gratitude for their support? Or is it just a potential badge to flash on the forum in the future? If I did give some money to this game, I'd be interested to find out if I'm getting something special back.

In my defense, I do remember that I checked out the kickstarter project at something like 4 o clock at night. Which is probably why I don't remember anything.

Follow the link to the Kickstarter from within the most recent e-mail. Make sure you're logged into Kickstarter. Just look at the pledge information bar on the right and it will show what level you pledged - it will be highlighted with the caption "YOU SELECTED" above it.

Cheers.

• Like 1