Mr. Kitty and the Night of a Thousand Cats

"No Kitty! That's a bad Kitty!"

Mr. Kitty has finally had enough of Cartman's abuse, so she decides to teach the fat ass a lesson. Using her feminine, feline wiles, she has all her adoring male followers, all one thousand of them, attack the new kid until his group surrenders, or dies fighting. Will the boys finally be defeated? Will the cats win? Will Mr. Kitty finally get some of Cartman's Cheesy Poofs?

It's up to the game developers for us to find out!

Since cats are smaller than people, they can be easier to defeat, but maybe their claws can bypass some defensive items or they can have the unique ability to dodge attacks like magic spells, making them harder to kill. Maybe the cats can also have a "cat burglar" ability to steal away items (like potions, etc.) from the players when the cats attack, so it makes it harder to fight them.

That being said, this idea is just mainly posted for laughs, as I doubt the game developers will want to put such an idea in their game. But I do hope any and all readers find some humor in the idea. :)

This could lead up to a siege of Cartman's house by cats, one of whom makes a reference to having participated in Ulthar Storm (The Cats of Ulthar by Lovecraft). This could be the "big siege" for the game. Any other ideas?

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

Yeah, he did save Mr. Kitty and the other cats in that episode.

However, I remember during Faith Hilling that Cartman angrily scolded Mr. Kitty for "cat breading" and then smacked her on the head with one of her toys, which caused her to scratch his head and hiss at him. I also remember in "Rainforest Schmainforest" (one of my favorite episodes in the third season) that Cartman said he smacked Kitty on the head because he was "asserting [himself] ... Just like [with] Mr. Kitty! When he's bad, I say, 'That's a bad Mr. Kitty!' and I smack him on the head!"

Also, in Cat Orgy, Cartman was also very angry with Mr. Kitty for disturbing him while he was watching television, and he was constantly shouting at her to shut up throughout the episode.