Jedi Chronicles: Let's play series

Hi everyone!

I'm a course new here, so thought I would first say hi and would like to continue to post more on this forum in the future.

I love KOTOR and the whole adventure of this RPG, and how you effect the outcome of your story in the Star Wars Universe.

Its also neat how its the first games to take place before the movies, and introduces you to the old republic and when they still used swords!

And its a RPG where you build your story and your own character, your background. You decide the path to take, ether the dark side or the light side.

So with this is mine, I knew I needed to do my own Let's play. But heres the question folks, why do another one just like everyone ells? Why do another one just talking about you playing the game, or how great your computer is etc. etc. Why not do narration in a style as like your character is actually apart of the KOTOR Universe?

I have found this is a very fun way to do narration and it adds adventure, excitement, story telling and you really get into the game itself! Also I respond in narration when talking to companions/different characters in the dialog menu, as like I'm actually talking to them with my responses.

So please check it out! I could use all the feedback and support I can get! And please feel free to ask questions!

Thanks. :*

Check out the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCFE85CAAD556DCAC

P.S. I mean to post more in the future on these forums, theres just two reasons I don't much. Life is busy, second I haven't completed the whole game so I hoped not to bump into a lot of spoilers! I'm sure ya'll good at maintaining that. But anyhow, please make a discussion about the video. Also feel free to comment, rate and subscribe on the youtube videos. :brows: