HELP IM STUCK IN THE TOMBS OF FREEDAN NADD!!!

Hey everyone I'm stuck in the tombs of freedan nadd on my original Xbox!

First of all my first planet was nar shadda then I went to dantooine and then onderon and now I'm at my third visit to dxun and Im at the tombs of nadd with handmaiden, atton, and mandalore. I had no stealth field things so I just ran through the mines and activated the sensor and I was almost dead at that moment and by the time I got to the front doors of the tomb It was only atton that was aliveand about a half an hour later everyone was healed up so I opened the front door to the tomb and when i got to the second door to my surprise there were two Sith lords and they killed atton and handmaiden took the last of the two Sith lords down. Now that I notice their power I'm afraid of going inside the tomb for I fear to lose all my characters and lose the game!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME??!!! I really need the help!!!

From Your Dark Lord Nihilus

• 2 weeks later...

Yah. its quite simple. First of all if you have saved the game then you should be fine. If you die just restart. As you enter there will be a split in the tomb. do not go through the door at the end of the hall. Instead go to the right. There should be a sith trooper and then at the bottom of the ramp there will either be 4 sith heavy troopers or 4 war droids (I forget which). kill them and then use the terminal. save before the terminal because they need fixing and if u get it wrong then u die. repair the droids in the different rooms. 1 is a combat droid which will help a lot. The other is a healing droid which will help keep you alive. Other than that just proceed through the tomb and save after defeating each group of enemies. When you fight the sith at the end, if they completely kill u the first time, then take the strongest person in your party (preferably someone who knows heal, revitalise, and storm) and then run to the other end of the tomb. From their you can run and kill repeatedly. Good Luck

• 4 weeks later...