Stuck on Ravager

Heey, first of all I want to say that I'm new here and I have enjoyed playing the KOTOR games :)

But I've got a major problem that doesn't allow me to complete KOTOR2. I've found the fourth proton core but I'm not able to place it at the fourth bomb site. When I walk in the damaged room nothing happens, I can only walk around in it :( I was able to plant the first three, but I'm stuck with the last one. Please help, I really want to complete the game!

Heey, first of all I want to say that I'm new here and I have enjoyed playing the KOTOR games :)

But I've got a major problem that doesn't allow me to complete KOTOR2. I've found the fourth proton core but I'm not able to place it at the fourth bomb site. When I walk in the damaged room nothing happens, I can only walk around in it :ermm: I was able to plant the first three, but I'm stuck with the last one. Please help, I really want to complete the game!

You placed three cores. Did a cutscene occur showing the fourth one exploding prematurely?

If it didn't, I hoped you saved your game so that you can start from a point close to where you are now. There is a fifth core that you need to grab to replace the one you lost. Look in the missile bay control room.

Hope this helps.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

You placed three cores. Did a cutscene occur showing the fourth one exploding prematurely?

If it didn't, I hoped you saved your game so that you can start from a point close to where you are now. There is a fifth core that you need to grab to replace the one you lost. Look in the missile bay control room.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for replying 'PurgedJedi'

The cutscene occured and I had found the fifth core, but for some reason the cutscene in the last bomb site didn't show up.

I had to load a previous savegame, starting over in the royal palace again, before I could continue on. Maybe it was just a one-time glitch :ermm:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for replying 'PurgedJedi'

The cutscene occured and I had found the fifth core, but for some reason the cutscene in the last bomb site didn't show up.

I had to load a previous savegame, starting over in the royal palace again, before I could continue on. Maybe it was just a one-time glitch :lol:

Hey, No Problem....

Good Luck with Nihilus and MTFBWY.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia