KotOR II help please

So i have downloaded Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Sith Lords onto my laptop. I have a wired xbox 360 controller, i was wondering how do i use my controller to play the game? I have used this controller to play Halo on my laptop, but it doesnt seem to work for KotOR II, i was wondering if it is even possible? please help.

Hi,

I do not believe and, anyway, the game is much pleasant and fast with the mouse and can be played entirely with the mouse. I have both versions so I know what I am talking about.

To my knowledge there is no mechanism for interfacing the PC version game with a controleur or a joystick.

TTLan

Edited by TTLan

So i have downloaded Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Sith Lords onto my laptop. I have a wired xbox 360 controller, i was wondering how do i use my controller to play the game? I have used this controller to play Halo on my laptop, but it doesnt seem to work for KotOR II, i was wondering if it is even possible? please help.

Uh you probably want to qualify that. Posting on the developers website that you downloaded their game, unless qualified by the claim that you have purchased the disk, is probably going to be frowned on :shifty:

It seems to me that there is a commerce site that sells downloadable K2 and not in box.

I saw this several times and it did not seem to be piracy (but I never went to see on this site what it is).

TTLan

• 2 weeks later...

There probably are a number of sites that sell it legally, it's just that download is often understood as downloaded without being paid for. Think peer to peer or torrents.

It seems to me that there is a commerce site that sells downloadable K2 and not in box.

I saw this several times and it did not seem to be piracy (but I never went to see on this site what it is).

TTLan