Smuggling on Telos quest bug?

When I started the smuggling quest I went through all the chat options for Lieutenant Green and I didn't get the option to deliver a fake package to the shop guy. Instead of that I decided to do a few of the missions to see if I could turn him in. I've done two of the parts (Finding the leaves and shield) and I've tried at multiple points throughout to tell Green about the operation but all I have are the options for the bounties (Which nothings under that one) and the Never mind option. Did I do something wrong? I don't wanna miss the xp for this!

When I started the smuggling quest I went through all the chat options for Lieutenant Green and I didn't get the option to deliver a fake package to the shop guy. Instead of that I decided to do a few of the missions to see if I could turn him in. I've done two of the parts (Finding the leaves and shield) and I've tried at multiple points throughout to tell Green about the operation but all I have are the options for the bounties (Which nothings under that one) and the Never mind option. Did I do something wrong? I don't wanna miss the xp for this!

I think you need to talk to Grenn about the modified blaster you found to get the suspicious goods mission\s. You're already two thirds of the way through the dark side path. I think you get more XP going DS if it helps.