Glitch help?

Okay, so I've recently re-purchased KotOR2 after losing my old copy. Still on the first time playing through, I got stuck on Nar Shaddaa in the Refugee Quadrant/Area. Basically, I can't kill Sasquesh, or whatever the overseer's name is. When I initiate conversation with him, I either get something about helping the Exchange(which he quickly shoots down and the convo is over), the option to ask why he hates humans, or asking him if he wants to talk about Lootra(Aaida's husband). All end in no journal updates, no quests, nothing. I saved Naada's daughter from him by Force persuading him, don't know if that will help with anything. I also persuaded him to give the refugees more space because that one guy is sick(But I healed him before talking to Sasquesh, and he told me to go heal him?)

I need to kill his guards to finish Aaida's quest of getting to her husband, and the only way I can kill the guards is if I smash a container to get their attention. However, only the few guards that see me do it get pissed off.

Anyways, besides the side-quest I haven't been able to progress further. I've encountered and dealt with the Red Eclipse slavers already. I've read on GameBanshee that you either help Sasquesh or kill him, niether of which I've been able to do. If I can find a way to kill Sasquesh, I could probably kill the rest of the guards(they'd get pissed that their boss died), I would "kill two birds with one stone", and get both quests further/done.

Am I just supposed to wait for something to happen? Or do I do other things in the meantime that trigger the quest progression? This is my first game in a long time, so I can't remember. Like I said in the description, I don't know if it's a glitch or if I'm just an idiot. Any help would be much appreciated!

UPDATE: I figured out how to kill all of the guards, so I finished the Aaida quest. Still no progress on killing Sasquesh, though.

No help in the walk throughs? Try googling Gamespot, KotOR and Sith Lords. You should be able to find out the solution. I can't recall it off the top of my head. Is this the one where you need to need up with the 2IC in a bar? I think that's something different. You may need to reload to a point before you contact Sasquash as you may have permanently neutralled him via conversation.