A forward from youtube.

Ok, Hi guys. I imagine this has been done 101 times over, but i just joined so i feel i need to make my mark.

This link ------->

Is to a video on youtube where a guy talks about his distress at there being no Kotor 3. It was also done this year so it's fairly modern.

I am here, as the video suggests, to show others what it says and make the demands of the averge gamer clear.

You see, he talks on behalf of all the people i the world who are desperate to play Kotor 3. Despite all the other games released by Bioware, LucasArts and Obsidian, we alll come back to the same though... Where the hell is Kotor 3?

We all know Kotor 2 was rushed and we all know it ended so abruptly. With no financial problems however, why is LucasArts and the like, still not talkig about the production of a Kotor 3.

Also, how does a multi- million dollar company with unbelievable assests and being the creators of one of the biggest franchises in the world, which still sells handsomely, have financial problems? It eludes me.

So if you are a Star Wars fan, or simply a Kotor fan, or maybe even if you're just bored, give the video a watch and have a think on all these points. I think together, we can get Kotor 3.