Issues Reinstalling K2

So, today I had to reinstall my K2 because I had too many mods in it and whatnot and there was not other way to remove such a large amount, so i decided to reinstall my game.

When I reinsert the disc, it tells me I need this dumb file called Mss32.dll. Now it turns out I already have this file in 11 locations throughout other games I have installed, yet the installer is telling me it is absent from my computer. Now I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find a solution, and I specifically joined this forum so I could ask about it.

There is no way for me to add this file to the installer because it's on the game disc itself, and there is no game file because it is not installed.

Any help is appreciated. :p

So, today I had to reinstall my K2 because I had too many mods in it and whatnot and there was not other way to remove such a large amount, so i decided to reinstall my game.

When I reinsert the disc, it tells me I need this dumb file called Mss32.dll. Now it turns out I already have this file in 11 locations throughout other games I have installed, yet the installer is telling me it is absent from my computer. Now I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find a solution, and I specifically joined this forum so I could ask about it.

There is no way for me to add this file to the installer because it's on the game disc itself, and there is no game file because it is not installed.

Any help is appreciated. :bat:

Nvm fixed it :)