Questions...

I'm curious about some decisions devs made.

1. Whats with the equal BAB progression? I mean - why really? It doesn't make sense any way you view it. With it fighter classes are so hopelessly bad, they're not even worth considering. And all others are simple overpowered.

2. Whats the difference between LS/DS prestige classes other than the names and a few similar feats? Or from the normal classes for that matter... And where can I find a feat chart or something similar?

3. There's this issue that gets carried over all the way from KotOR 1 and certain items called Vertex Buffer Objects. Why it still persists, I have no idea, considering how simple it is to fix. Disabling them gives a (noticeable) performance hit. However when loading a level the game isn't doing its job well and it bogs down to unplayable levels. Thing is - these are enabled when you load a level, all you have to do is alter a graphics option to force the engine to reinitialize or something and lo and behold - it starts working.

So I ask - is there some way to avoid this annoying and repetitive procedure without the performance hit of disabling them?

1. I'm not sure why the BAB is all the same; and the fighter classes are worthwhile if you are creating a weapon-centric class for weapon specialization feats plus one more bonus feat b4 level 15 as a Guardian, plus among the prestige classes is the second tier of dual wielding feats, bonus damage, damage resistence, and superior lightsaber focus attack bonuses.

2. The DS and LS masteries are different, plus there are some additional powers, the first two of which only appear in the endgame: LS gets Force Enlightenment (activates several buffs at once for cheap), DS gets Force Crush (****load of damage all at once, overpowers him even further), Sith Lord gets Crush Opposition (reduce enemy saves), and last but not least the Sith Marauder gets Fury (broken, supposed to give bonuses and extra attacks, attacks don't work, dunno if it's been fixed in a patch or whatev). Try http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/feats.php for a feats list. For the mastery bonuses, try http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/920194-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith/faqs/34337 and use your browser's find function for SKDDD, then scroll up just a little.

3. No clue, never had that problem myself.