Question for those with the PC version

I was thinking of getting the PC version. I was wondering how well does using the mouse/keyboard for controls works (I don't have a gamepad). Also is there any other issues I should know of (besides the text choice bug)? Would PC users recommended getting the console version instead?

Thanks

I was thinking of getting the PC version. I was wondering how well does using the mouse/keyboard for controls works (I don't have a gamepad). Also is there any other issues I should know of (besides the text choice bug)? Would PC users recommended getting the console version instead?

Thanks

The PC-version is great. I've always been a fan of aiming with a mouse, so If you prefer fps with a mouse, the eanswer is obvious. The only annoying bug I found is with hacking. You do one part with the keyboard and one with the mouse, but the mouse part is kinda buggy. That's it though.

Thanks

The PC-version is great. I've always been a fan of aiming with a mouse, so If you prefer fps with a mouse, the eanswer is obvious. The only annoying bug I found is with hacking. You do one part with the keyboard and one with the mouse, but the mouse part is kinda buggy. That's it though.

Okay so I am not the only one who finds it that way? It does not seem to move properly, going to try and change its dpi when I hack to see if that helps.