Knights of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords crashes after opening crawler on Intel GMA

Hi! Can anyone of you help me with this problem, I have a laptop with Windows 7 as the OS with a Mobile Intel Series 4 Chipset specifically an Intel X4500 GMA. After the opening crawler the game crashes. I have tried every single solutions that can be found on the net but still nothing happens. I will address this question to the devs of Obsidian: Can you create a patch that will have support on all Intel GMA because the predecessor of this game run very good on win7 and Intel GMA. If anyone of you who reads this and have a "real" working solution, Please Share it with me and everyone who is having problems. It will be greatly appreciated. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Try getting a NVidia, Intel has been known to work with KotOR, but NVidias seem to work best.

Very well, genius. See here:

Hi! Can anyone of you help me with this problem, I have a laptop with

/snipped

The only way you're going to get an Nvidia _ANYTHING_ in that there machine, I'm sad to say, is with a very big hammer. I'd recommend Thor's Mj

Anything made after Counterstrike was not really meant to be played with an integrated graphics card. :ermm:

My current setup isn't that hot though and I can play the game fine. Try lowing the resolution like ^ suggested, TURN off any kind of extra graphic options, maybe set the overall graphics to medium or low. Turn off any unnecessary applications to free up your ram and CPU. Good luck.