Problems at Onderon Royal Palace

I have a real big problem. After I've talked to Kavar at the palace, Talia tells me she will give me a ship to go back to Dxun. Than I watch the cutscene of the ship leaving Onderon. As the cutscene ends, I find myself again in the palace walking towards the exit of the throne room and I can't get out of the palace. Any idea of what it could be?

Edited by bepi

I have a real big problem. After I've talked to Kavar at the palace, Talia tells me she will give me a ship to go back to Dxun. Than I watch the cutscene of the ship leaving Onderon. As the cutscene ends, I find myself again in the palace walking towards the exit of the throne room and I can't get out of the palace. Any idea of what it could be?

Sounds like a glitch. These akward moments tend to be 9 out of 10 times glitches. Try reloading an older save game and see if the problem keeps occuring.

deicideLogo5.jpg

I first thought it was a glitch, so I tried loading 2 previous savegames but, even if I changed my answers during the dialogues, I always occur in this error. I also tried to copy the saves on another computer when there were no patches installed. On the second computer the error didn't occur. I was able to return on Dxun and on the Ebon Hawk. So I saved my game on the Ebon Hawk and copied the save on the computer with the 1.0b patch. I loaded it and I was on the Ebon Hawk, but as soon as I travel to another planet the game fails to load the new module and remains forever in the loading window.

• 2 weeks later...