Not in binary format

When I try to install the resotration mod, the TSl patcher says the 2da is not in binary format and the format is unhandled at the time. I don't know if the installation failed, but so far I haven't seen any signs if the mod is working, and I get that annoying problem of not getting DS/LS points. Can anybody find me a solution and tell more how to fix these problems and sign sthat the restored content mod is working.

When I try to install the resotration mod, the TSl patcher says the 2da is not in binary format and the format is unhandled at the time. I don't know if the installation failed, but so far I haven't seen any signs if the mod is working, and I get that annoying problem of not getting DS/LS points. Can anybody find me a solution and tell more how to fix these problems and sign sthat the restored content mod is working.

EDIT: SYstem Specs

Windows Vista 32 bit

Nvidia 8800 Gt, latest drivers as of Monday, November 2, 2009

3 GB RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz Processor

You probably want to post this in the restorations mod's forum. As for the mod working, just look in said forum for a thread about what's been restored and see if it shows up. The restored content starts showing up on Telos. Did you follow up the installation notes?